BodyBoss 2.0 – Full Portable Home Gym Workout Package + Resistance Bands – Collapsible Resistance Bar, Handles – Full Body Workouts for Home, Travel or Outside
- BRING THE GYM TO YOU & SIMULATE 1,000s OF DOLLARS WORTH OF GYM EQUIPMENT IN 1 SYSTEM: The BodyBoss 2.0 was designed to simulate all the bulky equipment and machines you see at the gym and combine them into one revolutionary workout concept – the BodyBoss 2.0, a portable gym. BodyBoss Portable Gym is the World’s 1st home gym you can take anywhere.
- EASILY WORKOUT UPPER BODY OR LOWER BODY: What if you didn’t have to drive to the gym to get an upper body workout in or you could carry an entire rack of dumbells or a huge squat rack with you anywhere you wanted? The gym can be a fun place to go but getting there as much as you want each week is tough! With the Portable Gym, you can literally do an upper body workout, lower body workout, cardio resistance boxing workout & body part focus workout all in the same week with the just one product!
- OVER $1,000,000 RAISED ON KICKSTARTER & INDIEGOGO: When designing the BodyBoss workout product we wanted to make sure that it was lightweight & compact, but still versatile enough to simulate the gym anywhere. By allowing this any exerciser who gets the BodyBoss Gym will be able to reach their goals, workout more consistently each week & perform any gym exercise they want anywhere they take the Fold Up VectorFit Platform and cloth covered resistance bands.
- GET PROVEN RESULTS & BURN MORE CALORIES: Easily attach the cloth covered resistance bands to the fold up platform and then either the handles, the collapsible workout bar, or the wrist/ankle straps and perform 300+ exercises that you can make easier or harder. The Fold Up Platform allows you to increase or decrease the exercise difficulty based on shortening or lengthening the bands, making it COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZED FOR YOU!
- AMAZON BONUS: Free Start Up Workout Program (optional). We will help you learn your BodyBoss 2.0, teach you exercises and activate your body. You will receive the URL to this link when you email the address in the box. You will receive the workout guides attached to the start up guide in the box!